martes, 23 de marzo de 2010

It's been ages!

Well, it's been ages since I last saw this blog. I have kinda forgotten it.
It was amazing to see there are 4 people from my previous students (IMA) who were once interested and appear as my contacts. Nice!!! Thank you, girls!!!!
What about dropping a line or two to let me know how your reading is going?
Have you used or put into practice any of the sayings?
In my case, I have learned more about the reading strategies, while developing the communicative and social skills in a group; my new programme is really awesome!

2 comentarios:

  1. teeacheeer!!! I miss u!!! haha i havent read alot, but i have improved my writing xD, I participated at the speech contest (I was forced to xS) and I won 1st place xD also I have been writing my own book and more songs!! I hope we can see each other agaiin!! i loove u teacheer!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. zzup?! i read a lot more than i used to.... hope that is good, our new teacher is pretty good! (Y) but we still miss you! hope to see you soon! byeeee!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar